JOHN WRAY COUNTRY STOVES LTD
From October 2023: All of our Fully Refurbished cookers are supplied with our 5 year parts warranty.
Prior to October 2023: Any orders will be covered by our 2 year warranty - unless otherwise stated.
We automatically cover you for a full year of free labour costs with your cooker/conversion - subject to the below terms.
Your warranty period will begin once we have installed/converted the Aga Cooker.
NO CHARGE WILL BE MADE FOR REPLACEMENT PARTS PROVIDING:
- An appliance fault is found.
- The relevant part of the AGA is still covered by guarantee.
- Regular servicing has been carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions by Qualified engineers, using approved spare parts.
There will be no labour charges during the first 12 months of the warranty.
A CALL OUT CHARGE MAY BE APPLICABLE IF:
- The service engineer who calls at your home finds no fault with the AGA.
- Other parts of your plumbing system or flue, are either faulty or do not comply with the appropriate installation instructions.
- The unit is more than 12 months old.
- If it is deemed the product has been misused.
Please note that invoices for call out repair work carried out during the guarantee period by any third party cannot be accepted.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE GUARANTEE:
- Consumable parts.
- Flues (except integral power and balanced flues).
- Any labour charges not directly connected with the repair or replacement of a faulty component.
- Any consequential loss.
- Any part of the domestic hot water system which is not an integral part of the AGA.
- Accidental or cosmetic damage.
- Routine preventative service and maintenance
- Indicators Thermometers are only covered for 12 months.
CONSUMABLE PARTS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
- Oil AGA cookers – Oil filters and wicks.
- Gas fired AGA cookers – Ignitor electrodes, thermocouples.
- Electric AGA cookers – Electrical Components are covered for a two year period.
Regular maintenance is an essential part of keeping your AGA cooker running safely and efficiently. Since your AGA can operate continuously it is important to ensure regular servicing is undertaken. Please note that routine servicing in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions is also a condition of the warranty agreement. This does not apply to the Electrickit Conversion which requires no servicing. It is however recommended that the Aga is PAT tested every 5 Years.
This warranty does not cover products which have been altered by the customer or by third parties. Warranty does not cover misuse, abuse or impact damage. Corrosion caused by incorrect use of chemical cleaners or scratches to chrome or stainless components by abrasive cleaning materials are also excluded. Warranty strictly excludes commercial use. Appliances are covered for domestic use only.
Induction Hobs and Instaheat Hobs are covered by a 1 year guarantee.
Aga Modules are covered by a 2 year guarantee.
Flues and Ventilation and External Services:
External services, gas supply, external oil lines, tanks and filters are not covered under this warranty. This warranty does not cover incorrectly or poorly maintained flue systems, or appliances installed on incorrect flue systems of unsuitable material and outside the specification detailed in the product instructions. Appliances not provided with adequate ventilation as detailed in the product instructions also fall outside this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT THE OWNERS STATUTORY RIGHTS.